I followed this article: https://rscciew.wordpress.com/2014/08/23/prime-infrastructure-1-3-to-2-1-upgrade/
- Don’t forget to stop NCS
- To install a patch use: “patch install”
- To upgrade use: “application upgrade”
- Put directly files in /localdisk/defaultRepo
- Add the repository defaultRepo pointing to “disk: /defaultRepo/”
But before realizing this upgrade, I got several problems:
- Not enough space on the virtual machine
- Solved by adding a disk and playing with LVM tools.
- Not enough memory:
[ERROR] System does not meet minimum resource requirements:
- Physical memory available [8043452 KB] is less than the minimum required value of 12 GB
- No access to a FTP server, only SSH was available to upload files
- So, I activated the root account (I’m pretty sure, it’s just a “sudo”) via enable_root
- Added “PermitRootLogin Yes” in sshd_config
- Changed the password of the root account via “passwd”
- Restarted the sshd process via “/etc/init.d/sshd restart”
- Launched my session via SecureCRT and uploaded patches via the SFTP tab.
- Rollback my modifications in the sshd_config
Take a cup of coffee and wait till the upgrade is finished.